|MobiDM portal screen example|
|MobiDM key features|
- Remote device locking and wiping
- Password reset or forced password change
- Password policies with password rules (Alphanumeric, min/max length, auto-lock, history, number failed attempts)
- Jailbreak status
- Withdrawal of Enterprise application usage
- Withdrawal of Exchange mail usage
- WiFi configuration like SSID, security mode, proxy configuration
- Exchange mail settings like server-address, SSL, user name, e-mail address
- VPN settings like connection name, VPN type, server, account
- Device restriction settings like application installation, automatic sync while roaming, camera usage, Face Time usage, YouTube usage
- A real time overview of the current devices and their status
- Hardware overview with information on brand, model, version, UDid, serial number, IMEI number, mobile operator, total memory
- Software overview of all installed applications
- Compliance and security overview
- Offers distribution support of own enterprise in-house apps
- Offers distribution support of AppStore apps
- Offers download of apps on the device
- Offers withdrawal of application usage
- Offers status tracking and reporting on enterprise app installation
- A set of standard reports on all devices, jailbroken devices and device status
- The possibility to define your own reports on all data stored in MobiDM
- Export to MS Excel or XML
Enterprise Content Store:
|Enterprise Content Store on devices|
- Your own company’s mobile communication channel
- Distribute enterprise related content to your employee’s smartphones and tablets on both iOS and Android.
- Content distribution to one or more users and groups
- Content like Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), pdf, video links & files, photo’s and tweets
Integration with App Middleware Platforms:
- Several components that, in a very secure way, make a connection between the cloud and some of the customer's systems behind the firewall
- Active Directory Synchronization
- Mail Authorizer to only allows devices that are managed to connect with the Exchange Mail server
- Certificate Broker
- Sybase Unwired Platform integrator
- Single Sign-on enables a customer with a SAML server behind a firewall to have the same usernames and passwords used on their own systems in the MobiDM portal.
Acorel has defined the onboarding services to enroll Mobile Device management in your organization. In the Discover phase we demonstrate MobiDM and you can try MobiDM yourself. We communicate the key benefits, the low Total Cost of Ownership, the fast Return on Investment and the significant reduction in mobile risk. In the Start phase the kick-off is planned to communicate your company goals, to determine the managed devices and to refine the security and configuration options. In the Deploy phase the portal is activated and during the training the portal is explained and the first mobile devices are connected and configured together with the key users. After the training you can enroll all other devices yourself. In the Run phase the portal is handed over to your organization and the support is embedded.
|Acorel Onboarding approach|
MobiDM is fully cloud-based mobile device management, mobile content management and mobile application management tool which makes smartphone and tablet management easy. All your mobile devices can be installed, managed and secured from a single central portal.
- MDM as-a-Service
- Instant usage
- Pay-as-you-go license model
- Multiple OS support
- Based on Sybase Afaria
Key benefits are a low Total Cost of Ownership, a fast Return on Investment and a significant reduction in mobile risk.
30 days trial user for FREE
Seeing is believing? Do you want to try the MobiDM portal yourself? If you are an end-user organization we can offer you a 30 days trial account for FREE.